Deburring Cell - EUROBOT
Automated deburring cell exciting of a deburring station and a FANUC ROBOT model M710IC/50, 6 axes with an end effector for picking up parts.
The debutting cell is composed by:
- A Fanuc robot M710iC dedicated to handling and deburring of parts by a deburring unit.
- A deburring station.
- An orienteering and re-placement station.
Description of Robot:
- Wrist payload: 50 Kg
- Range of action: 2050 mm
- Repeatability: 0.07 mm
- 6 degrees of freedom governed by low-inertia brushless servomotors.
- Position control by means of absolute encoders.
- Control panel containing drivers and control logic.
- Programming terminal with 8 m long connection cable.
- FANUC's Dual Check Safety (DCS) to improve the safe use of the cell.
- End effector consisting of a pneumatic gripper for pick-up of workpieces.
- Four pneumatic tools model RWA 2-40 by Biax, with compliance radial in all directions (manually adjustable) with milling cutter.
- Pneumatic equipment (FRL group, solenoid valves, pressure adjustment on each compensation).
- Semi-compartment for partial seperation of deburring tools.
- Deburring dust collector.
- Device for checking the tool’s condition at the end of machining.
Promote your used machinery online, find buyers with us.